Jazz Journal subscriptions
A Jazz Journal subscription brings you 12 monthly print issues in the post each containing around 40,000 words of expert jazz commentary from the longest-established English-language publication devoted solely to jazz. Here's just a few recent comments from our new and renewing subscribers:
- 'Best jazz mag in the world'
- 'You review jazz records that Downbeat & Jazz Times don't'
- 'Why not? It's a great jazz publication'
- 'I can't believe that I have not come across JJ before! I am particularly impressed by the review section'
- 'I found a copy of JJ in my newsagents and couldn’t resist. I had previously cancelled my sub only because I was spending so much a month in buying recommended discs. Now I’m back and so delighted - so many interesting articles, letters and reviews'
- 'Keep up the good work. The standard of writing in your magazine is excellent'
- 'Used to read it a while back, then moved to Jazzwise as more available for casual purchase. Now I feel I need a bit more'
- 'Great mag. Had cancelled sub sometime ago as buying too many recommended CDs!!!! But, what the hell.....!'
- 'It is the best jazz publication'
- 'It is the greatest jazz magazine in the world and getting better with each issue'
- 'Currently the best jazz magazine on sale'
- 'I can't afford two jazz magazines so I dropped Jazz Journal to try Jazzwise. Now I'm coming home!'
- 'First-rate jazz magazine'
- 'Jazz Journal is an amazing survivor!'
- 'Jazz Journal is clearly the best publication on this music - keep up the good work; it is the only decent jazz publication available'
- 'Keeps me informed about current activity and the history of our music - JJ has become indispensable!'
Click here to subscribe online
UK per annum £49
Overseas p.a. £64 or €90
Airmail p.a. £80 or €113
Airmail p.a. $135
Airfreight p.a. $98
There are four ways to pay for your Jazz Journal subscription or make a gift subscription:
1) Click here to subscribe online
2) Pay by credit card on the phone at +44 (0)1233 648895, Monday-Thursday, 0900-1500 UK time
3) Post us a sterling, euro or US dollar cheque and the address Jazz Journal should be sent to. Cheques should be made specifically payable to For JJ Publishing Ltd T/A Jazz Journal.
4) Pay direct to the Jazz Journal bank account - details on application
If paying by cheque in the post, send to:
The Invicta Press
Tel: +44 (0)1233 648895
Single copies can be bought from the same address. Please enquire for prices.